Charges and options:
• Standard delivery is free on all UK mainland orders for most items over £60. This is subject to availability, and does not include gift vouchers, or premium delivery services. Long items 1.4 metres and above, will incur a separate charge as couriers now have another tariff for these items.
Occasionally an item will be priced with it's own carriage charge as it may fall outside normal postage weights. If ordering multiple long items we can in most cases reduce the carriage- please ring us on 01489 795009 or email us on email@example.com to get this reduction or if you have any further questions.
• We charge between £3.50 and £6.50 for standard delivery to UK mainland orders under £60* . These items will be 1st class with Royal Mail-with the aim of delivery to you next working day, but please be aware that due to Royal Mail shortage of staff this has been taken longer- with some items taking 5 days or even longer, but this is not the norm.
(Please contact us if you are outside the mainland UK for carriage rates-weight/volume dependent)
• Direct Delivery is £10.99 and aims to get your order to you the next working day (orders placed before 15:30). Please keep in mind that delivery is subject to courier workload and traffic/weather conditions, so there may be occasions*
• We deliver most items Monday to Saturday, 9am-6pm
(Please make sure that your full address is keyed in, as we have been receiving parcels back with incomplete addresses, and unfortunately we will have to charge the postage out again)
• We cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas- also we're not able to guarantee deliveries to some areas- eg Highlands in Scotland- they will usually take an additional d1-2 working days
• On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows.
* please note that in some cases where are unable to use Royal Mail -(typically where the product is too heavy or over 0.9 metres in length), courier charges will be more than the standard cost (see below), you will be notified of the cost before despatch. This will especially apply to The Highlands region in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man , Scottish Islands and Channel Islands
Areas excluded from mainland UK deliveries
On larger/more expensive orders, we will unfortunately need to charge a higher rate for Islands and Highlands addresses (£24.00). This is due to greater courier costs for these areas. If you believe your order will be under 2.5kg in weight and under Royal Mail's medium parcel size (61x46x46cm), please feel free to get in touch and we will see if we are able to offer a full or partial carriage refund.
Order not arrived?
If your order hasn't arrived within the expected timeframe, please feel free to get in touch for an update (please have your order number ready, and please note that orders placed the day before a weekend or bank holiday may not have been processed until the following working day).
Royal Mail aims to delivery within 1 working day, but this is not guaranteed. As such, claims for loss in transit will not be considered until 15 working days has elapsed from the date of despatch. This is in line with Royal Mail guidelines. If your order has been registered as delivered, we may ask you to check with your local sorting office as cards are not always left to notify you that you have a parcel to collect (although they should be, this does not always happen). They may have also left the parcel with a neighbour.
If a courier has not delivered to you next working day, we are happy to ensure that it is still on it's way. Please ensure that someone is available to receive your parcel, or keep an eye out for a Missed Delivery card.
We will endeavour to help where we can, and may be able to offer a replacement (paid for by the customer) with full refund once the original delivery has been returned to us. Please note that special carriage costs (e.g. Direct Delivery) will only be refunded if the delivery was late.